– Lodge (under repair) – The lodge is a large winterized building with kitchen and washroom facilities, as well as a fireplace. Overnight users sleep on the floor. Capacity is 60. Tables are available for eating and craft activities. Handicap accessible including washrooms and a ramp. Rental of the lodge comes with Site 11 for campfires. No pots, pans or cookware provided for any of the rentals.
– Potlatch – A screened cooking and eating facility with a gas stove, refrigerators, freezers, running water and picnic tables. Running water is not Available Oct 26th – April 30th. No sleeping accommodations in the Potlatch. (Site #3 is the closest to the Potlatch.)
– Cabins – There are 5 unheated cabins with bunks that sleep six. Booking the cabins reserves the site. There are 4 cabins accommodating 6 each, and 1 leaders cabin accommodating 4. Total 28.
– The Den – The Former Camp Rangers Cabin located to the entrance of the Camp sleeps 4, this little cabin is fully equipment, heater, air conditioner, fridge, and a water jug system with hot and cold water. There is a Camp fire ring located just outside the cabin for your use.
– Tent Sites
Site #1 – 100 people
Site #2 – 12 people
Site #3 – 75 people
Site #5 – 100 people
Site #7 – 50 people
Site #8 – 12 people
Site #9 – 12 people
Site #10 – 12 people
On site resources
– Pool – The swimming pool is open approximately July 1st till August 31st.
Click here for more information.
– Orienteering Course – Details are available upon arrival at camp.
Camp Location Information
– Please click here to view.
Disclaimer & Important Information
- Prices are subjected to applicable taxes.
- Prices are subjected to change as per the Terms and Conditions.
- Prices are listed in CAD.